Margoun provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
Products sold by Margoun as refurbished (“pre-owned”) come with their own unique warranty that you can find on the product listing or contact us at email@example.com with your order receipt for confirmation.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Charger||Based upon the date of purchase|
|Finger Grip||Based upon the date of purchase|
|Power Bank||Based upon the date of purchase|
|Glass protector||Based upon the date of purchase|
|Airpods Charging Case||Based upon the date of purchase|
Margoun’s limited warranty is based on the date of purchase. For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● Margoun must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through margoun or margoun’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized margoun reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).