This Privacy Statement describes how we use and disclose the information that we collect from you when you visit our website, products, applications, or services that references this Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Services”).
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect Personal Data when we deliver our products, conduct marketing activities, gather feedbacks, provide customer supports, fulfill product orders, and run our business operations. The Personal Data we collect varies based upon whether you are using our Sites, Products, or other Services.
For the information that you provide to us during sign up or when you set up your account or profile, the information we collect may include your name, email address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, country where you reside, and other information that may help is better provide the services to you.
We may also collect information from your use of our Service, such as how you use a particular Service. This information includes:
• Device-specific information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information).
• Log information. When you use our Services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, such as Usage Data, usage detail and device event information (e.g., crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and referral URL.)
• Location information. We may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors. For example, if our Service can provide driving direction, traffic reporting, recommendation of establishments near your location, and similar services, then we may collect your device’s real-time or compiled geographical information in order to provide such Service to you.
• Unique application numbers. Certain Services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to us at the time of installation or update.
• Information we collect when you are signed in to our Services may be associated with your account. When information is associated with your account, we treat it as personal information.
In addition to the purposes listed above, we may also use your Personal Data to:
• Communicate with you. Obtain your name for purposes of communicating with you and identifying you as a user of the website or product.
• Verify your identity. We may use your Personal Data to verify who you are. For example, we may verify your age or that you have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the website or product.
• Send you marketing materials. We may send you marketing materials, such as promotional emails or catalogues, to keep you informed of our upcoming product releases. You generally must opt-in to receiving our marketing materials, and you may opt out of receiving them at any time. For more information on how to opt out, please see YOUR CHOICES below.
• Respond to your questions and fulfill your requests. We may send you communications upon your request or otherwise with your consent.
• Provide support and receive feedback. We may request Personal Data in order to provide support to you. We may also collect Personal Data that are associated with your feedback.
• Process your transactions. We may use your Personal Data that you provide to us in the process of making a purchase to confirm your use of a valid credit card (or other authorized methods of payment), process your payment via a credit card (or other authorized methods of payment), and send you the products.
We also gather non-descriptive, non-identifiable statistical information about how many visitors use our Services, how our users use the Services, how our users access certain content available on our Services, how long our users access certain content, what content our users are accessing, and our user preferences or settings for certain Services. We use this Aggregated Information for statistical analysis of how users make use of the Services so we can better improve our Services.
DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use reasonable organizational and technical security measures designed to preserve the security of your Personal Data, including without limitation, encryption technologies and authentication tools. Note, however, that no data transmitted over the Internet is 100% secure and any information disclosed online can potentially be collected and used by parties other than the intended recipient. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Services.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
From time to time, we may modify this Privacy Statement to accommodate new technology, industry practices, regulatory requirements, or for other purposes. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement that would impact your continued use of the Services, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such changes (including through email, push message, and/or by posting a notice directly to your account), and may also ask you to affirmatively consent to the changes at the time of your next login to the Services. By continuing to use the Services after such notice and/or consent, you agree to be bound by Privacy Statement as modified. If you do not agree with our changes to Privacy Statement, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to discontinue use of the Services.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions and comments about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices. You can also contact us to exercise your privacy rights under applicable law.
Email us at [email protected]